Friday 30 January 2015

The Maze Runner 2: The Scorch Trails By James Dashner

Since I love reading I thought doing book reviews as part of my blog would be nice. I recently finished a book that I would like to share:




As many people might know, late 2014 The Maze Runner made it to the big screen. Someone told me I HAD to read the book before it came out otherwise it just wasn't right. I did read it and was actually amazed I enjoyed it. I'm not very into action and stuff, I'm more into love and stuff. After watching the movie, I was quite sad that it was very different from the book. Some scenes were changes weirdly. Anyway I read The Maze Runner 2: The Scorch Trails and it was incredible ! It was even better than the first book. It was so interesting and the drama, like never stopped !

If you know about Thomas and the Gladers, in the book the boys are sent on another mission by the organisation known as WICKED. They meet new people and go on lots of new adventures in the 'real world'. I've got to say the action and situations were much better in this novel and I enjoyed the relationships between Thomas and new people the Gladers met. The end is REALLY AMAZING #JUSTSAYING and if you want to read this book you're actually gonna have to read all four including the first one. It is said that the movie will be coming out this year September ? Hope they use the book for more of a guide this time.

♥ ♥ 

3 / 5 hearts

1 comment:

  1. I found the first Maze Runner really difficult to read, but I might need to give Scorch Trials a go seeing as the movie has just come out!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete